Thursday, September 26, 2019

Amrita and I live in Chennai.  Every morning I wake up early, hoping for rain or clouds so I can get rid of this pain but this never happen”s.  Me and my family are desperate and anxious because we have ran out of water.



I get a wet cloth and I sponge my body. People in  Chennai can’t take long showers in the hot water we have to get a wet` cloth and rub it in our body. We have been having this problem for the last five years. I get dressed and go take  a bucket and line up for the water. It takes a long time we spend half of the day to get 2 buckets of water. People normally fight about who has the most water. You only get one or 2 buckets and it has to last you the whole week. It isn't fair for us people because some people in countries that have lots of water they don't appreciate their water. They  just spill it or they take long showers while people in countries they don't even have water to cook or drink and even take a small little showers

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Sana!!!!!! I really like how you described and sequenced your day. I think that maybe next time proof read your work as some of the parts did not make sense.👍
    From your dear friend, Tanisha

    ReplyDelete