Sunday, September 1, 2019

three little pigs

intro
Hi my name is Aurora and I am known as the big bad wolf in The Three Little Pigs story.  I'm sure you all know this popular fairytale but its all FAKE!  I am here today to tell you the true story.

Paragraph 2- making cake for granny and  getting the ingredients  

One day, I was wanting to make a cake for my lovely grandmother for her birthday.  I was wanting to make her feel loved. I was a bit sick and I had a cold but I thought I would still be able to make my cake. I took out all my ingredients from the cupboard and fridge. I took out my milk, butter, sugar, flour and eggs.  Firstly, I put in the milk then I put in flour and I was just about to put in my sugar when I noticed that there wasn’t any.  I thought my lovely pig neighbours wouldn’t mind giving me some so I set off towards the first house.


Paragraph 3- going and getting sugar from the first little pig 
 I walked to the first little pig’s house, it was made from straw.  Seriously, who would make a house from straw? Anyway, I went and I called, “Little pig, little pig are you in?”
 But there was no answer and I didn't want to go in someone's house without them knowing.  I was just about to leave when my nose got itchy so I huffed and I snuffed and I sneezed a great sneeze.  The house was not strong enough so it blew down. The little pig was on the floor, dead! I didn’t want to waste perfectly good meat that was as tasty as a hamburger so I gobbled him up.  But sadly I didn't get flour from the first little, mean pig’s house so I went to the next pig’s house.


Paragraph 4- going to the second little pig’s house

I went to the second little pigs house which was fragile and weak as it was made from wood.  Again I called, “Little pig little pig are you in?  I want some sugar to bake a cake for my grandmother's birthday.‘’ 
‘’No go away, I won't give you sugar.. go away wolf’’
So my nose got itchy again so I shaved and I snapped and I sneezed a jolly good sneeze.  The second little pig's house was also not strong enough so it blew down and the second little pig was on the floor, dead as a doornail.  It would be crazy to waste a perfectly good meal so I ate him up.  I could eat all day but I had to make a cake so I went to the third little pig’s house.

Paragraph 5- going to the third pig’s house
This was my last house to go to so hopefully I had better luck.  I walked over to the third little pigs house, it was strong as it was made out of brick.  I called ’little pig little pig are you in I need some sugar to make a cake for my grandmother's birthday’’
 ‘’go away wolf I don't want to give you flour’’
I wanted to go but my nose got itchy once again so I huffed and I snuffed and I sneezed a very big sneeze but the house was strong and it didn't blow down. But still I had no sugar I didn't want to give my grandmother a cake that's dough and un sweet. 



Paragraph 6- councloution

To sum up, I didn't get any sugar from those mean, selfish pig’s but at least I had a good time with my grandmother we enjoyed the afternoon together and we had fun. 










1 comment:

  1. Well done Sana. Your fairy tail was very interesting. Next time you could add a bit more speech in it.

    ReplyDelete