Tuesday, November 26, 2019

day in a life of a bell bird

Bell Birds 🐦



Intro 
Hi, my name is everly, I’m a bellbird and I’m going to tell you about my day.

Paragraph  1- 
I wake up with the sun warming my feathers.  Once I have become alert, I fly off to find food for breakfast.  Today I will be having some nice nectar if I find any or I will have some jiggly earthworms. Now that I have found some worms, I have to fly all the way back and start making breakfast for my sister, Ava. After I have made breakfast, I wake up Ava.  Ava is my lazy sister that sleeps all day if you let her. ‘’Ava wake up!’’

        
‘’Ahh I am tired’’  Ava exclaimed. See what I was talking about?  She could sleep all day if you let her. ’’Come on, breakfast is ready’’  I said impatiently. “I’m coming,’’ she responded.  


Paragraph 2-
“So what are we doing today?” asked my sister.
 “Nothing much, we are just going to go to Western Spring, I heard there are lots of birds there and the big humans give food”
“That sounds remarkable, so let’s go!  What are we waiting for?”
So as we flew we heard so much commotion bep bep, the horn of the car made they were also making this noise vrum, vrum. We sore a couple of stores one of them was called warehouse, we also saw the sky tower.





Paragraf 3-
When we reached Western Spring we sore lots of birds I also saw my most trustworthy friend Emilly, Emilly was a bellbird just like me, she had four children, two daughters, and two sons, they were adorable. Just then I saw a cat me and my sister flew as quick as we could. 

Paragraph 4-
there was a kowhai tree nearby, we stopped all that flying made us exhausted and very weak. “Seriously is that the great place that you were talking about,” declared my sister 
“Yes, it wouldn’t have been that bad if the cat didn't come “No Everly it was terrible now let’s go home it is way better than a cat chasing us” so we flew off. when we reached home ava said “my ears are hurting after all that noise that I had to hear I could have just slept all-day” 
“Well, it wasn’t my fault you wanted to go and you were so excited that you didn't even let us clean the mess we made for breakfast”. It was starting to get dark and my sister had gone to find dinner for us since I made breakfast she had to make dinner I was starting to get worried because she left a long time ago so I waited for a while and finally she came “what were you doing for so long”
“Dah I was gone to find food”
“I know that but you took so long”
“Anyways let’s make dinner”     

“Ok” I admitted

” This is delicious” my sister responded. after we finished it was late so we went to sleep the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment