Monday, April 20, 2020

the monster house

The Monster House 

intro
There was a house across my street it was old, rusty and creepy last year someone tried going inside but they died


Paragraph-1 

Later on today mum and dad were going on holiday and my best friend Jade was coming to stay with me. Later on that day me and Jade decided to go play basketball outside
Just when I was trying to give the ball to Jade it went in the front door of the monster house “ooooowwwwww dear” 
Jade said in fright it’s ok let’s just go inside “no way I am not going anywhere I have to get my ball this is my only ball and my mum said she won’t get me another one” 
But Jade you now that the house is creepy
“So what I am going to get my ball you can go inside”
Just as I turned my back Jade ran towards the monster house JADE! I screamed it is dangerous just as the house door open Jade started screaming as loud as he could   
“I can’t move” just stay calm I am coming “no” I have called the cops they are coming “ok”


Paragraph-2

When the cops came they tried getting Jade but the tree hooked one of the policemen the cops decided to take the house away so the called Mr Billy Bob to take the house away, Mr Billy Bob was a builder he was kind and caring he made sure everyone was safe in their house. 


Paragraph-3

When the house was gone me and Jade decided to go inside “that was a ruff day” Jade said yes I responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment