Monday, February 18, 2019

Mt Maunganui
WALT: Write a setting description, describing our senses

As I stood waiting for the lift to arrive to take me to my hotel, I gazed out at the main street of Mt Maunganui.  

I saw many different restaurants and smelt delicious aromas wafting from their doors.  The smell of hash browns, sausages and pancakes overwhelmed me. The store was painted brown and in white writing it said, ‘Turkish kebabs and sausages.’  People sat happily at the establishment, chatting, laughing and relaxing while eating delicious food.

A few shops later I saw a clothing shop, it had dresses and other types of clothes, such as skirts, pants and t-shirts. The dresses were pink, orange, purple and green, they looked so vibrant.

Exciting, noisy, crowded and joyous.  The main street of Mt Maunganui was a must see.  

By Sana

No comments:

Post a Comment